Monday, February 20, 2012

A new me!

So later today, I'm heading down to downtown Libertyville to Ariazi Salon (ariazisalonspa.com) to get my very first professional hair cut and low-lights done. I can't begin to tell you how nervous I am about this. 


I have dyed my own hair and never really liked it.  I love all the warm color and they turn my hair red (not red, red).  
       Also, I have never paid this much from my hair.  Even with all the discounts they are giving since I signed up on Saturday at the "Wine about winter" wine fest.  So I'm going to take a before picture and a after picture and post that but before that point, I'm going to post some pictures of what I like in a hair style and high/low-lights.  Any thoughts or opinions would be nice.


Just the color on these:











 Hair style:
 
Not this short




Both on this one
Borh on this one but not so dark



No comments:

Post a Comment